Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Yamaha YFM45FGYGR
Steve's Sports Center
THIS YAMAHA GRIZZLY HAS A 750.00 PLOW INSTALLED WITH A MANUEL LIFT. IT BOOKS FOR 3490.00 WITHOUT A PLOW!
- Grizzly 450 Automatic 4x4 has the same great features as big brothers Grizzly 700 and 550, including four-wheel independent suspension, and it's powered by a fuel-efficient liquid-cooled engine.
- Industry-exclusive, fully automatic Ultramatic® transmission is the most advanced drive system in ATV-ing. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and class-exclusive all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® In/Out 4WD feature lets you switch between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and class-exclusive fully locked differential 4WD—all with the simple push of a button. Override button allows engine to make maximum rpm in full Diff Lock mode.
- Class-exclusive fully independent long-travel four-wheel suspension features double-wishbone suspension front and rear with five-way preload-adjustable shocks for maximum control and comfort over rough terrain.
- Ground clearance of 10.8 inches and high-impact plastic skidplate improve maneuverability and undercarriage protection.
- Trick digital instrument panel boasts a multifunction LCD display with speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hourmeter, 4WD status, transmission position and clock.
New for 2009
- New Grizzly 700-inspired front-end styling boasts convenient waterproof storage compartment on the front fender.
- The water-resistant DC outlet has been relocated to the side of the multifunction instrument panel for convenient access; automotive-style receptacle handles a wide range of accessories.
- Seat is extra plush, more than 3/4-inch thicker with softer foam, resulting in more rider comfort at the same seat height with rider aboard as before.
- 421cc liquid-cooled, SOHC four-stroke single is rugged and powerful.
- Semi-oval slide 33mm BSR Mikuni® carburetor and high-output DC-CDI ignition deliver fantastic throttle response and engine performance at all rpm.
- Pushbutton electric starting is backed up by auxiliary recoil starter.
- Stainless steel muffler and header design provides superior power characteristics, exhaust sound and durability.
- Left-side–mounted (Hi/Lo/N/R/P) shift lever is easily accessible.
- Large-capacity aluminum radiator provides maximum cooling efficiency and is positioned high in frame for optimal protection.
- Compact engine design features a 45-degree cylinder angle for maximum ground clearance and lower seat height for quick, responsive steering and agility.
- Gear-driven crankshaft balancer and rubber-damper engine mounts reduce vibration.
- Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter box.
- Lightweight chassis features outstanding durability with superior rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
- Light steering and a class-leading turning radius combine for increased comfort and incredible maneuverability—even in 4WD.
- Fully independent four-wheel suspension features a doublewishbone suspension front and rear delivering 6.3 inches and 7.1 inches of travel, respectively, with five-way preload-adjustable shocks to ensure maximum tire contact—and comfort.
- The sealed rear wet brake combines strong, consistent stopping power with greatly reduced maintenance requirements.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front disc brakes deliver tremendous stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- A multi-disc system running in hydraulic fluid, the sealed rear wet brake combines strong, consistent stopping power with greatly reduced maintenance requirements.
- Direct front shaft drive eliminates U-joint for greater durability and more efficient power transfer when engaged in 4WD.
- Heavy-duty composite front carry bar and CV joint guards help prevent damage to boot covers and won't dent or rust.
- Steel cargo racks with special, extra-durable wrinkle paint finish feature a combined cargo capacity of 264 pounds (88 front, 176 rear).
- Available in four colors, including Realtree® AP HD® Camouflage for true hunting performance.
- 2-inch receiver hitch for outstanding towing capability.
- Large-capacity, 4-gallon fuel tank has a built-in gauge and easy-to-reach petcock valve.
- Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
- Wide, fully integrated floorboards keep rider's feet dry and feature serrated footpegs for extra grip in wet conditions.
- Large front and rear fenders with inner guards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
- Easy-access, underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
- Dual, bright multi-reflector 30-watt Krypton bulb headlights with high and low beams; rear brake light.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.
- Type: 421cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 84.5mm x 75.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Carburetion: Mikuni® 33mm BSR
- Ignition: DC-CDI
- Starting System: Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Transmission: Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P
- Drive Train: Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Suspension/Front: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 6.3-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment, 7.1-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Dual hydraulic discs
- Brakes/Rear: Sealed wet brake
- Tires/Front: AT25x8-12
- Tires/Rear: AT25x10-12
- Length: 78.5 x 43.0 x 44.1 in
- Seat Height: 33.5 in
- Wheelbase: 48.5 in
- Turning Radius: 118 in
- Ground Clearance: 10.8 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.0 gal
- Dry Weight: 590 lb
- Rack Capacity: 88 lb Fr./176 lb Rr.
- Towing Capacity: 1102 lb w/2-in receiver hitch
- Instrumentation: Digital LCD multifunction display: speedometer, odometer, dual tripmeter, hourmeter, clock, gear position
- Lighting: Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Warranty: 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Colors: Black Metalic, Hunter Green, Steel Blue
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, liquid-cooled single; SOHC
- 421 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 84.5 x 75.0 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 33 mm BSR
- Starting System
- Electric w/auxiliary pull
- Front Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic discs
- Front Tires
- Rear Travel
- 7.1 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload adjustment
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed wet brake
- Rear Tires
- Dry Weight
- 590 lb
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88 lbs
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176 lbs
- Towing Capacity
- 1102 lbs w/2-in receiver hitch
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.0 gal
- Ground Clearance
- 10.8 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 78.5 x 43.0 x 44.1 in.
- 48.5 in.
- Drive Train
- Yamaha On-Command® pushbutton; 3-way locking differential; 2WD, 4WD, locked 4WD; shaft drive
- Yamaha Ultramatic® V-belt with all-wheel engine braking/H, L, N, R, P
- Digital LCD
- Digital LCD
- Dual 30W Krypton multi-reflector headlights & 21W/5W brakelight
- Black Metalic, Hunter Green, Steel Blue
- 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)