2018 Yamaha TT‑R110E
FUN FOR ONE, FUN FOR ALL
The TT‑R110E produces big fun for both young and old and everyone in between.
- Engine Type: 110cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Drum, 95mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 2.50-14-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 3.00-12-4PR
- L x W x H: 61.6 in. x 26.8 in. x 36.3 in.
- Seat Height: 26.4 in.
- Wheelbase: 42.5 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 26.0 deg.
- Trail: 2.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 7.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: n/a
- Wet Weight***: 159 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.
- Accessible Performance: Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- Low Seat Height: A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places
- Torque-Rich Motor: Powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Compact Cylinder Design: Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- Auto-Clutch Convenience: Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Electric Starter: Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- Digital Ignition: CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy Serviceability: Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Forestry-Friendly Exhaust: Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Robust, Compact Frame: Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- Well-Damped Front Fork: 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- Advanced Rear Suspension: Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- Stylish Aluminum Top Clamp: Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- Trail-Ready Dimensions: 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Nimble Wheels and Tires: 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Enclosed Drum Brakes: Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Durable Knobby Tires: Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Low Seat Heigh: Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Racy Styling: Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Grippy Footpegs: Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Standard Security: Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- Air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 51.0mm x 54.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® VM16 carburetor
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 4.5-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Drum, 95mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Monocross® shock; 4.3-in travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 159 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 42.5 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 7.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 26.4 in.
- 2.4 in.
- 26.0 deg.
- Constant-mesh 4-speed; multiple wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Team Yamaha Blue
- 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)