2019 Yamaha PW3028
Pw3028 Pressure Washer
Yamaha Pressure Washer. Legendary Quality, Performance and Value.
- Reliable Yamaha power, dependable 192cc 4-stroke, OHV, aircooled engine from the name you can trust.
- Equipped with brass Triplex CAT Pump® — the world leader in quality pressure washer pumps.
- 5-in-1 nozzle including low pressure 800 PSI pattern means that you'll always have the correct nozzle that best suits the cleaning job.
- Pivoting tip makes cleaning on top, or below obstacles a snap.
- Gasoline petcock allows you to shut of the gas to run the carb dry for storage which helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Automatic idle down reduces noise and fuel consumption while increasing engine life.
- Yamaha's Oil Watch Warning System helps prevent engine damage from low oil and provides added peace of mind.
- Large, wide never flat tires float over soft, irregular ground and obstacles.
- Yamalube® engine oil and Fuel Med RX included.
- Easy assembly.
- Durable powder coat paint for lasting beauty.
- Steel wheels and axles stay true for tough durable service, no wheel wobble or broken wheels.
- Easy oil change design makes oil drain and fill a snap.
- Reliable Yamaha power: — Dependable 192cc 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine from the name you know you can trust
- 5-in-1 Nozzle: — You've always got the right tip for your job with you
- Durable, brass Triplex CAT Pump®: — The world leader in quality pressure washer pumps
- Protective rubber overmold: — Protect what your are washing from scratches
- Pivoting tip: — Convenient reach into wheel wells, under vehicles and more
- Real performance: — Delivers 3000 psi and 2.8 gpm to get the job done quickly
- 30-foot hose: — Steel braided high-pressure hose means longer reach
- Built-in detergent tank: — Great maneuverability with no tank to fall off mid job. Flexibility to use external detergent container for large jobs
- Corrosion resistant: — Brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide longer life
- Never-flat tires: — No fuss, non-pneumatic tires
- Folding handle: — Folds flat for convenient storage
- Automatic Idle Down: — Reduces fuel consumption and extends engine life
- 3-Year Factory Limited Warranty*: — Now that's peace of mind supported by a nationwide network of Yamaha dealers *Commercial/Rental Use limited 1 year
- 360° rotating grip: — The rotating grip can be positioned to right or left hand operation or whatever position feels the most comfortable and makes the cleaning job easier
- Yamaha Extended Service: — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Length: 24 in.
- Width: 26 in.
- Height - handle up/handle down: 41.5 in. / 25 in.
- Weight: 96 lb.
- Engine: PW3028A/B - 192cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, Air cooled, EPA & CARB approved
- Engine: PW3028N - 192cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, Air cooled, EPA approved (NOT legal for sale or use in. California - 49 state compliant only)
- Starting Method: Recoil w/auto decompression
- Gas Tank Capacity: 1.5 gal
- Tips: 5-in-1 nozzle: 25 deg. tip, 40 deg. tip, 25 deg. tip, 800 psi nozzle, Soap Jet, Soap Fan
- Hose: 30 ft
- Tires: Never flat 13 x 5 x 6
- PSI: 3000
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty. Commercial/rental use limited warranty 1 year.
- GPM: 2.8
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 192cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, Air cooled
- 3000 psi
- Hose Length
- 30 ft.
- 96 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 2.8 gpm