2019 Yamaha PW4040
Industrial Pressure And Performance
The PW4040 steps up to 4000 PSI and 4.0 gallons per minute to handle the tough jobs.
- Reliable Yamaha power; dependable 357cc 4-stroke, OHV, air-cooled engine from the name you know you can trust.
- Real Performance that delivers 4000 psi and 4.0 gpm to get the job done quickly.
- Durable, brass Triplex CAT Pump® is the world leader in quality pressure washer pumps.
- Pivoting Tip offers convenient reach into wheel wells, under vehicles and more.
- Multi-Tip Selection: 0º Tip , 15º Tip, 25º Tip, 40º Tip, Soap Tip, all located on a casing that can attach to the pressure washer gun or be clipped to a belt loop.
- Rotating Handle rotates 360º for better handling and ease of use.
- Tough 50' braided steel and rubber coated hose has a longer reach to clean larger jobs.
- Corrosion Resistant - All brass connectors and hose fittings.
- Never flat tires means no fuss, non-pneumatic tires.
- Folding handle folds flat for convenient storage.
- Automatic idle down reduces fuel consumption and extends engine life.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty* - with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- CAT All brass Triplex Pump®: — High Quality pump, excellent performance and durability
- 4000 PSI & 4.0 gallons per minute: — Industrial grade pressure and performance to tackle tough jobs
- MZ360 commercial grade engine: — Idle down technology saves fuel, less noise and reduces wear and tear
- Pivoting tip: — Allows user to clean in tough to reach areas
- Rotating handle: — Rotates 360º and locks into place for better handling and ease of use
- Professional style quick-connect nozzles: (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º) including handle mount nozzle holder
- Multi-tip selection: — choose from:
- Tough 50' braided steel and rubber coated hose: — Longer reach to clean larger jobs. Save 100' of walking every time you want to change tips
- 3-Position pivot nozzle: — Display spray at various angles
- Corrosion resistant: — Brass connectors and plated steel hose fittings provide longer life
- Hand truck roll cage frame: — Easy transport and durability
- Steel wheels and axles: — No breakdowns, long lasting
- Wide, non-pneumatic tires: — Transport is made easy in rough terrain. Never flat tires
- Tool kit: — Makes service easier
- Automatic Idle Down: — Reduces fuel consumption and extends engine life
- Folding handle: — Folds flat for convenient storage
Available Accessories & Options Features
- Accessory Hose Adapter Kit: — Easy attachment to garden hoses with quick-connect adapter
- Accessory Gutter Cleaner: - Assist in cleaning gutters. Quick-connect capable.
- Accessory Steel Braided Hose: — 30-foot steel braided hose. Can link to existing hoses. Quick-connect capable
- Accessory Nozzle Kit: — Features 0°, 25°, 40°, Soap and 800 psi nozzles for cleaning a variety of surfaces. Quick-connect capable
- Accessory Surface Cleaner: — Cleans large surfaces with rotating nozzles and a 15" surface path. Quick-connect capable
- Length: 26 in.
- Width: 29 in.
- Height - handle up/handle down: 42 in. / 24 in.
- Weight: 171 lb.
- Engine: PW4040A - 357cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, air -cooled, EPA & CARB approved
- Engine: PW4040N - 357cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, Air cooled, EPA approved (PW4040N is NOT legal for sale or use in. California - 49 state compliant only)
- Starting Method: Recoil w/auto decompression
- Gas Tank Capacity: 1.61 gal
- Tips: 0 deg. tip, 15 deg. tip, 25 deg. tip, 40 deg. tip, Soap tip
- Hose: 50 ft
- Tires: Never flat, 12 x 4 in.
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 4.0
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty. Commercial/rental use limited warranty 1 year.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 357cc OHV 4-stroke, single cylinder, air -cooled
- 4000 psi
- Hose Length
- 50 ft.
- 171 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.61 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 4.0 gpm