2019 Yamaha SRX120R
Designed for kids to learn the basics safely while they experience the pure joy of snowmobiling.
- 123cc Yamaha 4-Stroke Engine: The electric start, 123cc genuine Yamaha engine delivers spunky performance and years of rock solid reliability.
- Tether Switch: An integrated switch automatically shuts-down the engine when ever the driver is not on-board or the hood is lifted open.
- High Visibility Whip Flag: A standard, rear mount, high-visibility whip flag delivers high-level awareness for those in the area as your youngster hones his or her skills.
- Always On Headlight / Taillight: There is no thought required when it comes to visibility. The bright headlight and tail light are automatically always on when the engine is running.
- Speed Control: An easy to adjust governor allows you to control the top speed and acceleration of the vehicle, allowing you to slowly increase the performance as your child gains confidence and skill.
- Transistorized Ignition: A full electronic ignition system ensures quick and easy starts, season after season with no adjustments to make.
- Mechanical Fuel Gauge: Simple to use and easy to see, you will appreciate knowing how much gas is left at a glance.
- Easy Steer Plastic Skis: The full plastic skis are engineered with just the right amount of keel for precise, predictable handling while delivering easy steering effort.
- Double Wishbone Front Suspension: Patterned after Yamaha's full-size, the fully functional, double-wishbone front suspension features coil-over shocks and 3-inches of travel.
- Front and Rear Bumpers: These handy items are a must have feature helping protect the chassis from unexpected bumps and bangs. They also come to the aid when the need to pull around either end of the machine is required.
- Keyed Ignition: When it comes time to put away the fun, its good to know that the removable ignition key will also take away any temptation to continue to ride without supervision.
- Grip Warmers: Parents all know that cold hands can cut a kid's fun short. The SRX120R features stock grip warmers to extend the fun.
- Plush Wrapped Seat: A contoured, foam-wrapped seat serves up comfort and a secure riding position for increased driver confidence.
- Padded Handle Bar: Padded handlebars help protect the young rider from contacting the bars in the event of a sudden slip or stop.
- Rear Storage Compartment: The convenient storage compartment comes in handy to have dry mitts or other items available when needed.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 123cc
- Engine Class: Youth
- Fuel Delivery: Carburetor
- Clutch/Transmission: Centrifugal Automatic / Chain
- Fuel Capacity: .46 gal. (1.7 L)
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: Hydraulic
- Front Travel: 3.0 in. (76mm)
- Ski Type: Plastic
- Rear Suspension: Slide Rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Shock(s): Hydraulic Twin Tube
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in. (114mm)
- Center Shock: N/A
- Track / W x L x H: 10" x 67" x 0.75"
- Track Type: Camso® Cobra™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 30.5 in. (774 mm)
- Electric Start: N/A
- Reverse: N/A
- Headlight: Halogen
- DC Output: N/A
- Heated Seat: N/A
NOTES:Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Ride responsibly and always ride within your capabilities, allowing time and distance for maneuvering, and respect others around you. Know the conditions. Observe all state and local laws. Never drive or ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Travel
- 3.0 in. (76mm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide Rail, Torsion Spring
- Rear Travel
- 4.5 in. (114mm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 30.5 in. (774 mm)
- Track Type
- Camso® Cobra™
- Fuel Capacity
- .46 gal. (1.7 L)
- Racing Blue