2020 Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi
Whether you're working hard or getting away from it all, the Suzuki KingQuad 400ASi helps you every step of the way. The fully automatic Quadmatic™ transmission has 2WD and 4WD modes to handle rough trail conditions while completing even the most demanding chores. Along with exceptional engine performance across the powerband, its high-performance iridium spark plug and Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system helps provide outstanding fuel efficiency and clean emissions.
- Powerful, fuel-injected, 4-stroke engine is easy on gas
- Large fuel tank and plush seat deliver extended, comfortable riding range
- Fender-mounted shifter controls the Quadmatic™ transmission
- Select 2WD or 4WD via a handlebar-mounted lever
- Rugged bodywork and full racks to tackle any task
- The KingQuad 400ASi's fuel-injected 376cc four-stroke, four-valve engine produces efficient power and driveablity.
- Suzuki's class-leading fuel injection smooths power output, especially in the mid-to-high range, and provides excellent cold starting. The system uses 3-D maps for optimum ignition, creating responsive yet environmentally compliant performance.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS) uses an oil cooler and thermostat-controlled cooling fan to shed engine heat during hard work or cargo hauling.
- Push-button electric starting has a start-in-gear function allowing starting without shifting to neutral (as conditions permit).
- The Engine Control Unit (ECU) has slip control logic, which adjusts fuel injector duration and timing to improve drivability and grip in loose/slippery conditions.
- Highly efficient iridium spark plug contributes to better combustion, cleaner emissions, and longer plug life. Engine starting under low temperature is also improved.
- Pulsed-secondary AIR-injection (PAIR) system and catalyst-equipped exhaust system help the ATV meet emission standards while maintaining a high level of performance (eligible for California red-sticker registration).
- The Quadmatic™ transmission is a fully automatic, CVT (continuously variable transmission) with selectable high/low sub-transmission and reverse for maximum traction and fuel efficiency.
- Automotive gate-type gearshift lever lets you conveniently choose high or low range, neutral, or reverse.
- Select 2WD and 4WD with the flip of a handlebar-mounted lever. The shaft drive system is reliable and durable and is nearly maintenance-free.
- Torque-sensing limited-slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering when in 4WD mode.
- An advanced engine-braking system minimizes free-wheeling with the throttle off to help control the ATV during steep descents.
- The ECU has a Reverse Mode that monitors vehicle speed so higher engine RPM can be used when getting out of mud or loose soil in reverse mode.
- Sporty bodywork features sharply angled, high-clearance fenders.
- Suzuki's plush T-shaped seat delivers rider mobility during sport or difficult terrain riding. Overall length is under 82 inches (208 cm), so the KingQuad fits into a 6.5-foot truck bed for easy transportation.
- Independent front A-arm suspension offers smooth performance and remarkable ground clearance with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel.
- A swingarm rear suspension with 6.7 inches (170.1 mm) of wheel travel and twin shock absorbers provides agile handling and plush riding.
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes feature calipers with large, 34mm pistons and wide brake-pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Lightweight and strong plastic skid plates are sturdy to withstand trail pounding, yet slippery to let obstacles slide below.
- Large, 25-inch Carlisle tires with aggressive tread offer consistent traction in wet conditions, yet make for a quiet, smooth ride on hard-packed trails.
- The KingQuad 400ASi rides on strong steel wheels with a durable, powder-coated matte black finish.
- Dual 35-watt headlights (with high and low settings) are part of the distinctive KingQuad grille appearance. Bright tail light helps make the ATV visible in dark conditions.
- Heavy-duty front and rear cargo racks let you take advantage of the ATV's superb load capabilities. Wrinkle paint finish on the racks and front bumper is durable and scratch resistant.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel gauge and indicators for reverse, neutral, oil and FI (fuel injection).
- Automotive-style DC power outlet is included on front fender.
- Winch-ready mounts and wire conduit make winch installation simple.
- Large, 4.2-gallon (16.0 L) fuel tank provides outstanding riding range.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.
- A variety of Suzuki Genuine Accessories are available, including winches, windshield, front and rear bumpers, snowplow, aluminum skid pans, rack extensions, utility box, and more.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Minimum Operator Age: 16 Years Old
- Engine: 376cc (22.94 cu. in.), 4-stroke, air-cooled with SCAS, OHC single cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 82.0 mm x 71.2 mm (3.228 in. x 2.803 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Fuel System: Suzuki electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high/low-range and reverse
- Clutch: Dry shoe, automatic, centrifugal type
- Driven Wheels: 2WD and 4WD
- Final Drive: Shaft drive
- Suspension Front: Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swing-arm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Brakes Rear: Single drum brake
- Tires Front: AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Tires Rear: AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.0 L (4.2 US gal.)
- Color: Terra Green, Flame Red or Solid Special White No. 2
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Headlight: 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2060 mm (81.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 1145 mm (45.1 in.)
- Overall Height: 1220 mm (48.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1270 mm (50.0 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 250 mm (9.8 in.)
- Seat Height: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Curb Weight: 265 kg (628 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited-mileage limited warranty
- Extensions: Coverage extension and additional benefits are available
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC single cylinder
- 376cc (22.94 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.228 in. x 2.803 in. (82.0 mm x 71.2 mm)
- Engine Cooling
- Air with SCAS
- Fuel System
- Suzuki electronic fuel injection
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brake Type
- Disc brakes, twin rotors
- Front Tires
- AT25 x 8-12, tubeless type x 2
- Rear Suspension
- Swing-arm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Brake Type
- Single drum brake
- Rear Tires
- AT25 x 10-12, tubeless type x 2
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 628 lb. (265 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 9.8 in. (250 mm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 81.1 in. (2060 mm) x 45.1 in. (1145 mm) x 48.0 in. (1220 mm)
- 50.0 in. (1270 mm)
- Drive Train
- 2WD and 4WD
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive
- Automatic variable ratio (V-belt), with high/low-range and reverse
- 12V 35/35W (HS1) × 2
- Terra Green, Flame Red, Solid Special White No. 2
- 12-month unlimited-mileage limited warranty